2010 is the year we finally became parents to the most gorgeous baby boy ever! And man oh man has he grown up quickly! I can't believe the child we brought home from the hospital is the same little man! Both equally as cute but the things he can do now!! It just blows my mind how quickly he has grown in 9 short months!! I truly understand when my mom told me time flies and we grew up way too quickly!!
|His first ever picture from the hospital :)|
|4 months old taken by Sandra in Aviano :)|
|Almost 8 months old taken by Fritsche Photography also done here in Italy :)|
Its really amazing to just see how big he has gotten over the last several months. Simply amazing!
Our son really has made our year but we have also just had a great year!
1. We were matched in February with our birthmother! The day changed our lives forever!
2. We left for the birth of our son at the end of March and he was born during our travels.
3. The beginning of April we met the most beautiful baby boy ever!
4. We also made several new friends throughout the adoption process! Its amazing how adoption can bring together so many people :)
5. My hubby got a new job which has made our little world that much better!
6. My sister got a new start :)
7. We've celebrated many firsts with our baby boy! Can't get more exciting than that!
8. Became part of an adoption support group that is amazing and we LOVE the people who are part of it!!
We are also very grateful for our amazing family (yes you friends know you're family too!) and all they do for us! They love the newest addition to our family to death and we couldn't honestly ask for much more than that, but they are all spoiling him to death which he is thoroughly enjoying! I'm just so thrilled with this past year its not even funny and I'm kinda sad to see it go :( Its brought so much new life changing things that were amazing I can't even wait to see what 2011 has in store for this little family!!
GOOD BYE 2010!! YOU WILL NEVER IN OUR FAMILY BE FORGOTTEN! YOU BROUGHT US OUR FIRST BORN AND THE FIRST GRANDCHILD INTO BOTH FAMILIES :)