Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Book: Mamarazzi

Mamarazzi: Every Mom's Guide to Photographing Kids
By: Stacy Wasmuth



In my previous post I told ya'll about my new fabulous toy and even posted a couple pics I've taken with it. Well I have this fabulous friend Jennifer who sent me this book as a gift. She knows my obsession with my son and knows I bought the camera because of him, so she sent me this book. I'm not done with it but I love it already! It is so helpful and has so many tips and I can already look at the pictures I posted and see what I could have done differently. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone wanting to take fantabulous pictures of your child(ren). I can't wait to finish it and learn even more!

I am going to buy one more book it just hasn't released yet. I want to get the book for my Nikon D5100 from the dummy series so I can learn how to properly learn to use the different functions. The manual it comes with is helpful but I'd like to see examples and what not from it. I'm very excited to have such a neat camera and am excited to learn how to use it! We're going to have such great family pics and travel pics from now on!  Love it! 

0 comments: