Thursday, January 29, 2015

Review: The Burn



The Burn
By Haylie Pomroy

I just recently received this book and I was kind of excited about it when I first saw it but now that it is in my hands I am not sure why so many would think its wonderful. The soup is like baby food. I am not really sure why it needs to be blended in such a way but its awful and bland I just cannot imagine having to eat this twice a day. The tea is disgusting which says a lot since I LOVE tea. I am not a coffee drinker so I don't have a dislike towards it because of that bias. The dislike comes from it just being bad and don't get me started on the smoothies can you say drinking regurgitated food...ugh just thinking about it makes me want to vomit. From all the good reviews out there I know there are people who have to like/love this program but as for me I will NEVER use and will NEVER recommend it to anyone. Thankfully I did not have to spend any money on the book but unfortunately I wasted lots of ingredients on inedible food items. 

*I recieved this book free from the publisher for my honest opinion.*

0 comments: