Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Monstrously Funny Cartoons




This is a super cute book! I am not much of a drawer but the style and technique that is taught can definitely be picked up by those of us who are artistically challenged. I have always wanted to be one who could draw but that just was not in the cards for me so I truly enjoy these books that give step by step directions on how to create certain images. This book is separated into 8 different Monstrously Funny characters and shows you specifically what identifies each of these characters so you can draw a monster that you can actually identify! I would definitely recommend this book if you are looking for something like this or even if you're not because its fun and creative.

I did receive this book from the publisher for my honest opinion.

0 comments: