Thursday, January 29, 2015




Psalms 23
By Richard Jesse Watson

Book Description: In this follow-up to his bestselling children’s book, The Lord’s Prayer, illustrator Richard Jesse Watson brings to life the beloved Psalm 23. Watson’s use of vibrant color and detailed imagery beautifully captures the essence of the comforting words of David, bringing the King James Version of Psalm 23 alive for readers young and old.


Review: This is a beautiful children's board book. The illustrations are gorgeous and it is definitely a great way to introduce little ones to Psalms 23. I would recommend this book to other families and may even buy it for gifts in the future. I do think since it being a board book that it is geared towards younger children but it is still beautiful for any age. I for some reason thought it was going to be a hard back book and not a board book so I was a bit disappointed in that as my son isn't too thrilled with board books anymore as he thinks they're "baby" books but he still let me read it with him. We will definitely keep it in our collection though. 

*I did receive this book free of charge from the publisher for my honest opinion.*

0 comments: