Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review: Against the Grain

Against the Grain 
By Nancy Cain

I was really excited to see this cookbook on the list to review. I know there are many that do paleo and don't eat grains for whatever reason but I have some friends that have celiac disease so I would love to know how to cook some dishes that they'd be able to enjoy as well. I also have friends who eat paleo and have various allergies so this cookbook comes in handy for many different reasons. It is definitely beautifully written and super easy to follow. There are a lot of gluten free cookbooks that make everything so darn complicated but this book definitely does not do that and you end up with food that even those who eat grains truly enjoy. This is definitely a cookbook that I will recommend to others and I will look forward to using it for years to come.

**I did receive this cookbook free from the publisher for my honest review.**

0 comments: