Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review: The Berenstain Bears Country Cookbook

The Berenstain Bears' Country Cookbook
by Mike Berenstain

My son and I went through this cookbook and decided it wasn't a cookbook that we'll keep in our collection and we passed it along to another family that we thought would enjoy it a bit better than us. I've never been a huge fan of the Berenstain Bears to begin with but I do remember than from my childhood as I'm sure many others do as well and this will more than likely be a great for those of you. 

They do have some great simple recipes to get the kids ready and helping in the kitchen, but unfortunately none of them were appealing to us or we already make something similar and have our favorite recipe. I would definitely recommend this to Berenstain fans and children who don't already have a knack for recipes and the kitchen, but we let our little guy adapt recipes to his liking and use regular cookbooks so we will not try any other children's cookbooks in the future. 

**We received this book free for our honest review.**

0 comments: