Friday, October 24, 2014

Review: God Gave Us Angels


God Gave Us Angels
By Lisa Tawn Bergren
We just received this book in the mail and of course we had to read it as soon as it arrived. I will say that I am not a huge fan of this book after reading it for the first time. I do not like that they misspelled words to try to make it cutesy. When you are teaching your child how to read you do not needed added things to confuse them. The story its self was ok. I was not overly impressed with the explanation. Honestly we weren't really that overly impressed with anything that has to do with this book. We probably won't read it again as it won't become a favorite and it is definitely something we wouldn't really recommend to anyone either. We are super picky about the things we read and spend or time with so this very well may be something that someone else will love but for us it is not and we will pass the book along to another family and hopefully they'll enjoy it more than us.

I did receive this book free from the publisher for my honest review and am under no obligation to give a good review.

0 comments: