Saturday, May 14, 2011

Book Review: Beneath the Night Tree

By: Nicole Baart



Well apparently when I picked out my books to review I didn't do my homework very well because also for this book I picked one from a series and this book just happens to be the end of this series and ya'll know me I prefer to start from the beginning! OH well I have learned from my mistakes let me tell you!

I will be honest though when I started this book I had no idea that it was the third and last part of a series. The story is beautifully written and truly stands well on its own. It really captured my attention and I couldn't put it down! This is definitely a book I would recommend to family and friends in the future and I can't wait to get the first two in this series now!

Its a story of an unwed mother who has a five year old son and how his father came back into their life. She also has a 10 year old half brother who is more of a son to her as well and she lives on a farm with her grandparents. Its a beautiful story of a multi generation family and how they work together and pray together. It truly is a great book and a great story and even though it doesn't have the happy ending many books have it still leaves you quite content with the ending. A definite must read!


**I received a copy of this book from Tyndale House Publishers in exchange for my unbiased review.**

0 comments: