I am thankful for so much this year. Its been a truly blessed year and we couldn't have asked for more!
- I am thankful for the most amazing and understanding hubby who ever walked this earth.
- I am thankful for the chance to be a mommy to the most amazing baby boy ever!
- I am thankful that our adoption plan went quickly and smoothly.
- I am thankful that our adoption is final!
- I am thankful for our adoption group and the amazing people in it.
- I am thankful for amazing family and friends who have been forever supportive of our little family.
- I am thankful for the amazing opportunity to live in Italy and to be able to see some of the world.
- I am thankful to have all the things and comforts in my life that so many live without.
- I am thankful for an amazing sister and an amazing friend love you Meg!
- I am thankful that I've had the same best friend who is forever caring and giving love you Jennifer!
- I am thankful for my health, the health of my hubby, and my amazing little man.
- I am thankful that God makes all things possible and without him none of this would be possible.
- I am thankful our housing situation worked out for the best.
- I am thankful we have amazing people to spend Thanksgiving with.
- I am thankful my hubby has an amazing job to go to everyday now with awesome coworkers and super cool squadron to be a part of.
- I am thankful for so much. I love the life I have. I love my family and am truly blessed. Thank you God for everything you have given us. I am thankful for all the above and so much more!
I'd also like to thank all of you who have been so supportive of our little family. We feel truly blessed to have you in our lives!