Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love the Fall

There is just so much goodness everywhere during this time of year especially when you live overseas!

I love carving pumpkins and baking pumpkin seeds which we did this year and they turned out so yummy! Check out my recipe blog Recipes To Live By for Cinnasweet pumpkin seeds so good!!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving and all the yummy goodness that comes with that! I am already baking breads and will probably have to freeze a few! I will be posting the recipes soon :)

And the festivals here are amazing....its beautiful in Europe during the fall. My favorite time to be here!

I can't wait for Christmas...Little man's first one! We ordered new stockings, a family ornament, his first ornament, so many gifts for him! I love it!

I love the fall....

0 comments: