Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Great Deal

I found this site called OpenSky and when I joined I got a $15 credit to spend right away! I was like ok lets see what they have and they have a ton of stuff! Tons and tons of things that I would love to have in my kitchen because ya'll know I love cooking and my kitchen but then I ran across some wine tumblers and ya'll they're plastic and oh so cute! I seriously fell in love and had to order them and with my credit I paid $2 for four! How fantastic is that?!?! Well if you click on this link or the one above for OpenSky you'll get a $10 credit for joining...I know I know its not the $15 I got which was a special deal through my email that I got from another site that I'm apart of but still a free $10 bucks is still pretty sweet and I'm sure if you look you can find something you love at a great price!!

Here are the tumblers I look forward to getting in the mail soon!!


Go now and see what you can score! OPENSKY

0 comments: