Sunday, November 27, 2011

LOVE Opensky

Have I mentioned lately how much I freaking LOVE Opensky.com? Well I'm in love with them and all their amazing products they offer and the amazing deals you can get!! If you refer people to the site and they actually buy something from it you get a credit and for awhile they had it where if you shared a product and a friend bought it (whether you referred them or not)  you got a big credit of like 35 bucks. Their deals are always changing so its good to watch out for them to see if you could earn a little something something. But if you click ont his link OpenSky you'll get a 10 buck credit to go goes your first purchase (PS free shipping until MONDAY!) But anywho I've ordered a few things so far...shhhh...don't tell my hubby!! LOL
I bought these tumblers from this previous blog post (Plastic Wine Tumblers) and I can't wait for them to come in!!

I've also got these awesome things as well!!

I just loved these glasses when I saw them and well with my accident prone hubby I needed a new set :)
A set of 10 bowls just for 38 bucks! They're made by Duralex (like the glasses above) so a great price for a great product!
I thought this was neat and would be a good item to add to our gift stash :)
I got this for my hubby. If he likes it I can't wait to get myself one. Its a personal filtered water bottle. We have the brita systems here at the house but would like something for on the go so we don't have to buy bottles of water and this looked like a great idea! I can't wait for it to come! It says it just shipped :)

So yeah I'm a bit obsessed with this site! I can't wait to see what other deals they have to offer!!

0 comments: