Friday, November 25, 2011

Katlyn's Birthday Party

This past Friday (Nov 11, 2011) we attended another birthday party!! This one was for my amazing friends daughter Katlyn. She turned 8 years old and had the coolest Monster High themed party ever! Her mom drew her an amazing Ghoulia to play pin the glasses on and had the cutest table setting and games for her!

And Monster High is so stinking cute! I love the dolls and the story and its just adorable! The kids dressed up and Nathan was a skeleton again of course LOL He had a blast running around with the little kids and the ballons. It was just a fun time :)

The super cute place settings

The curtain Lorenzo and I put up LOL

A table fit for a Monster High Birthday Girl!

The super awesome drawing that Melissa made for pin the glasses on Ghoulia!



Super cute cupcakes Melissa put together!

Well I've been trying to post pics of the birthday forever and either blogger sucks or my internet sucks but I can't get them to upload. If you have my FB then you've seen them :) It was a fun time and as you can see Melissa did an amazing job getting all this cute stuff together for her daughter! She even made brain puffs (rice krispy treats) and other fun themed food! They're such an awesome family to be around and always doing such neat things!!

0 comments: