Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our First Post

I was trying to find the most efficient way to keep everyone up-to-date with what is going on in our world with us being so far away from all our friends and family and so I've created this blog. I know not everyone has myspace, facebook, or whatever else is out there and that the older more mature members of our families would probably never consider those avenues, so I figured this would be the best way for everyone to be able to see what's going on.

To just put everyone on the same page we are no longer in Charleston, SC. We have now relocated to Aviano, Italy. Yes, you heard right we now live in Italy. Amazing I know!! I couldn't believe it when we found out either!!

Jerry has been there since May of this year and I will soon be there as well (I leave October 15, 2008 to join him). This is a very exciting move for us and hopefully it will hold a lot of fun and exciting experiences for us!!

Jerry is still active duty Air Force and I have separated from the military. I will be a military dependent and will be going back to school. It is a scary transition for me but I think its what will be the best in the end. We're really excited with all the new changes and look forward to what they will bring.

The most exciting news that we have right now is that Jerry puts on Staff Sergeant on October 1st!!! I am so very proud of him!! Congrats baby!! You deserve it!

0 comments: