Monday, August 12, 2013

Three Years Old!!

I know this post is super late, but our little monster turned three years old at the of March. I honestly cannot believe that he is getting so big so quickly. I am sure if you have followed our blog or know us personally you know how little my little man use to be. I seriously cannot figure out how time flies so quickly and makes me so sad at times. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore watching him grow up and learn and become his own little person I just wish there was a pause button sometimes so I could hold on to certain moments (I know you guys know what I mean!)

So this year my little monster is obsessed with Angry Birds. He seriously loves them (almost as much as trains and that's a lot!), so we decided to have an Angry Bird Birthday Party. We rented out the big gazebo at Bonita Bay and invited all his little friends and they all had such a great time. One thing I wasn't prepared for was the wind so we didn't really decorate as much as I would have liked but then again I can't always get what I want!

For this birthday we had a live action Angry Birds game and we bought these cardboard blocks that are a pretty good size to set up as structures and my amazing friend crocheted us toddler sized pigs and angry birds so that the little ones had birds easy enough to hold and throw. It was of course a hit! We also had her make angry bird crocheted hats in the pig and the cardinal and my child went bonkers over them! I did make his cake again on my own this year and I'm quite happy with how it turned out! Overall the day was a great success our little man was tuckered out by the end of it but had a blast!












0 comments: