Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Florida!


We have since moved from Italy, the only home Nathan has ever known and now live in the Panhandle of Florida. Its taken a bit to get use to being back in the states. Its taken awhile for our little man to adjust and realize this is now home, but he finally understands this is where we live. Thankfully. He misses his friends and everything he knew deeply and it hurt me to see him struggle through that. Since moving back though we try to keep him busy with different activities and we love to go out and explore our new surroundings. We have discovered we live in a tourist town and I guess its a popular place for spring break so that should be interesting! We are getting ready to experience our first spring break here this year and we'll probably learn not to go over the bridge during certain times of the year if its as wild and crazy as I believe it might be! I am interested to see the chaos once though, I mean who wouldn't be?

This song ya'll is about where we live just to give you an idea!


We have gone out and explored a bit. We took Nathan to ZooWorld here and was a bit disappointed by that. Its nothing like the zoos I grew up with and we're definitely happy we went on dollar day otherwise its way too pricey for what it is! I mean even the Houston Zoo (which is HUGE compared to this place) is cheaper to get into! Check out some pics from our day! It was hot and little man ended up not feeling too well but he ended up loving it and got to see some bears wrestle :)




We also went to Ripley's Believe It or Not! and that was actually pretty darn neat. We went with one of the hubby's coworkers and his family. I wouldn't really say its a place for young children but if you have older ones I think they'd get a kick out of it! And then we walked across the street to WonderWorks and that place is stinking neat! Again not somewhere I'd take young children but would definitely take older ones. We had a lot of fun and I'm super glad we checked them both out!


0 comments: