Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party

Tonight was Jerry's squadron Christmas party and for course we went to get out of the house. The unforunate thing is that he is on weekend stand by which totally sucks! So guess who gets called in like 10 mins after we walk in the door! If you guessed Jerry you would be completely right!

So he sees like the one and only person in from his shop that he knows and introduces them to me and then leaves me with them so he can go take care of business. They were a really nice couple but its so hard to make small talk when you don't know them and you don't the area or the base or anything about here at all....so we tried to talk and it was quite pleasant for the most part.

I finally see a familiar face the Ramirez's and I go and hang out with them and their most adoreable son Rocco (I think that's how you spell it). I have met them a few times and they're closer in age to us, so I felt more comfortable with them. The AGE table got to eat first because they decorated their flight chief the best and Jerry still wasn't there. I was worried he was going to miss the whole dinner, but he made as the last table went to get their plates thankfully!!

Once he got there my night got so much better. They played some silly games like all squadrons do and then had a rock band competition and it was like really bad. You think some of the games you played with your friends was bad, but this just couldn't compare! You could barely understand anyone, everyone was booing, and well it just didn't sound good at all. And of course they had door prizes (some really cool a 47" tv, a trip to Rome, cash, a Wii, a PS3) and of course I didn't win a thing because I never win....I wonder why and I wonder how I can fix that!

So when all the gifts were done being called we grabbed a couple Dang it dolls, an extra dessert, and a bottle of tea and went on our merry way. Overall a good night and I met a ton of new people which is cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A.G.E. of Enligtment (AGEs Rock Band band) LOL

Photobucket

The two most handsome guys at the party

Photobucket

I think the flash scared him or at least surprised him LOL!

0 comments: