Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Amazing Artist and Gallery! A definite must see!

So as many of you know I have amazing friends and family and I love to read blogs and well obviously blog myself. I also have a love for art. Although you'd never be able to tell from the state of my home! But I've been chatting with an amazing woman here to find out that her mom has her own gallery and is an amazing artist. Like seriously talented. You can check out her new blog In Color and see some of the work she has done and to hear about some of the local artist that she showcases.


For those of you on facebook she also has a FB like page that you can find under In Color as well. Oh and you can find her on etsy as well! (sorry I don't have the link available at the moment but def search for her!)

Check out these amazing things she has done so far!

0 comments: