Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Planning Baby's First Birthday!!!

I'm getting so excited and sad over baby boys first birthday!! I am planning already and the party isn't until the end of March! We've already bought him a couple cute gifts and so have a few others we know :) I'm making gift boxes instead of gift bags to hand out. Check out the pic below!






These boxes are made out of a 12 x 12 piece of scrapbooking paper and the top is trimmed just a little so it will fit over the bottom. I think they can out super cute and you can even make your own gift boxes. Now I just need to buy the goodies to put in them!

I'm going to attempt to make his cake as well!! I'm totally excited to see if i can do it!! This is what I'm going to use as my guide. I will take pics to show you how mine turns out!

We are doing the party after lunch so I'm going to have a bunch of finger foods. I'm going to order a veggie tray, fruit tray, and a meat and cheese tray. We're (we being me and my friend Justina) are going to making a bunch of goodies and I'm so excited about it! Here are some pics of what they're suppose to look like but we shall see what the final products look like and if you have any ideas let me know!
Veggie Pizza

Pretzel Hugs
Martha Stewart's Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes Recipe
Chocolate Cherry Mice
Lovely Lollies



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the way u r plaining everything i am still confuused what to do n plus r u making lollies n mice cherries ur selllfffff??????????????

Anonymous said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx