Sunday, March 6, 2011

Carnivale Masks

Yesterday we went to Carnivale for the first time with lots of amazing people. It took us like six hours to finally make it to the square but boy oh boy did we have a great time!! We took tons of pics and we're still sharing them with each other. As soon as I get them all I'll pull the best out and share!

Until then I'll share our masks with you :) I was on a mission to find baby boy a little mask that wasn't full of glitter. Its so easy to find little girl shit everywhere! I was very happy with the couple we found and picked out a super cute one for my little man!

Baby Boys Carnivale Mask

Dada's first mask of the night

Dada's second mask of the night

Mama's only mask of the night but I love it! so pretty!

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!