Friday, July 30, 2010

Me and My Son

Ok, so I'm going to be honest here. I hate taking picutes. I hate being in pictures. And thats only because I have gotten so big. I've gained so much weight since I got off active duty. It was hard. Becoming a dependent was hard. Moving to Italy was hard. I'm adjusting. Got over stupid people, but now I'm still overweight. I'm working on getting it off but its going to be slower than gaining it! I have to get over it and be in pictures with my son. I have to suck it because I don't want to look back at life and not see myself once with the most gorgeous little man that has ever lived!

2 comments:

Living the Long Life... said...

Sweet picture! You look pretty and so happy to be with lil guy!

We should walk together when it cools down. I could always come get you or walk where you live. Just a thought! I hate excercise but enjoy walking, especially since Kyler loves being outside!

Anonymous said...

Mom and Tot Class and some stroller class is offered at the Dragon Fitness Center.

If I ever get over these 40+ hour work weeks you can come out jogging with me.